Hi friends! 🙂
It’s December already! *wow* all I can say is that I’m loving this festive season.. ♥
Y-chan has company dinner tonight so I’m going to have dinner alone. 😦
I told myself it’s alright because we’re going to attend a Singaporeans year-end party tomorrow organised by the Singapore embassy.
YAY! to satay. YAY! to laksa. YAY! to Singapore’s local food. 😀
Ok, I was surfing the Japanese recipe site “Cookpad” yesterday and came across this tofu muffins recipe and decided to try it out (with a lil’ twist).
Ingredients (makes 4 muffins):
● 100g of silken tofu
● 35g cooking oil (or olive oil)
● 40g sugar
● 1 ripe banana
☆ 80g plain flour
☆ 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
☆ 8g cocoa powder
20g of dark chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
1. In a blender, add in ● and blend till the mixture is smooth.
2. Sift ☆ together. (Dry mixture)
3. In a bowl, pour in mixture from step. 1 and then add in the dry mixture. Mix well.
4. Add in the chopped chocolates and keep some for toppings.
5. Pour mixture into muffin cups and topped off with the leftover chocolates.
6. In a 170°C Pre-heated oven, bake for 28 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow it to cool down before serving.
As I did not use silken tofu during this batch, the tofu taste remains a bit in the muffins.
Have you realised that I didn’t use egg in the recipe? 🙂
So if you’re looking for egg-free muffins, try this out!
Have a good weekends! ♥